Sunday, March 16, 2014

Inspiration Post for March 17 - by Debi Clark






















I just love using Washi tape, so thought I would show you a few techniques 
that I use & have gone into making my card. 
My card is based on the Feeling Sketchy #80 sketch.

















1.       I have used older & large chipboard alphas, that I probably wouldn’t have used otherwise. Then I patiently sat & wrapped the washi around the alphas.

















2.  It then looks just like this!


2. Another technique is to have some backing paper, & layer on washi tape .......


like this....











Then draw a shape or two, whatever you like - I made triangles...










Fussy cut them out...













Then decorate your card as you choose!

I used the washi chippie alphas, the washi flags & then edged my card with more washi.

What do you think??















Thank you for looking...Happy Scrapping!

Cheers, Debi Clark









































































7 comments:

  1. Awesome project Debi!! Never thought to use washi tape to cover chipboard letters!! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the chipboard tip. Excellent idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever! Really like this idea..and the way it looks.
    Thanks for sharing this Debi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those ideas Deb. I actually have some of those Alphas will now go and fix them up thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Debi. I might have to steal that one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving us some love! We enjoy reading your comments x